Bitcoin Wallet Overview
- Free - No additional transaction fees. A bitcoin network fee may apply, but is optional.
- Open Source - All code related to the wallet service is open source.
- Currency Conversion - Live Market Prices in 22 currencies.
- Offline Interface - Using html5 offline storage wallets can be viewed offline.
- Quick Send - Simple send form
- Custom Send - Advanced Send form with coin control. With ability to embed messages in the blockchain.
- Shared Send - Route transactions through a shared wallet breaking the chain of transactions.
- Email - Send Bitcoins via email.
- SMS Message - Send Bitcoins via SMS.
- Facebook - Send Bitcoins via Facebook.
Payment Notifications - Receive notifications when your My Wallet account sends or receives bitcoins. More Info
- SMS Message
- Http POST
- Fully Encrypted Wallets - All wallets are fully encrypted client side mean we cannot view your transactions or wallet balance.
- Coin Control - Choose specific addresses to send from and where change should be returned.
- Group Addresses by taint
Two Factor Authentication
- SMS Message - A Message will be sent to your mobile phone containing an authorization code required at login
- Yubikey - Add a yubikey hardware USB device to an account
- Email - An Email will be sent to you containing a code which must be provided at login.
- Google Authenticator - Google Authenticator is a free android and iphone app which generates an authorization code to provide at login.
Other Security - Overview
- IP Lock - Restrict access to a wallet to a specific ip or multiple ip addresses.
- Browser Extension - A packaged application to increase security and protect from server side hacking. (Open Source)
- Double Encryption - Private keys contained within a user's wallet can be individually encrypted with a second password. The second password will be required when sending payments.
- Password Hints - Password hints can be set to help remember forgotten passwords.
- Secret Phrase - A secret phrase can be added to your account to help prove your identify in the case of a lost two-factor login.
Automatic Wallet Backups
- Google Drive
- Encrypted or Unencrypted download
- Paper Wallets
- Server Side Backups - Off-site server side backups every hour
Import / Export
- Multiple Private Key Formats - Mini private keys, Wallet Import Format, Base58, Base64 and Hex.
- Watch Only - Watch Only addresses allow you to view transactions at an address without storing the private key in your wallet.
- Brain Wallet - Generate A private key from a passphrase.
- Import From QR Code - Scan A private key using a webcam.
- Import Wallet Files - Vanitygen, pywallet, blockchain.info and multibit .key files supported.
- Export Encrypted or Unencrypted.
- JSON RPC Import - Import / Export using the bitcoind JSON RPC API
- Paper Wallets
- Sign Message - Sign a message to prove you own a bitcoin address.
- Verify Message - Verify the owner of a bitcoin address.
- Import Bitcoin-Qt Wallet - Import keys from a wallet.dat file.